How we can help?
We go deep to unlock insight and have the courage to act. We bring the right people together to challenge established thinking and drive transformation. We work with our clients to build the capabilities that enable organisations to achieve sustainable advantage.
With years of experience in hiring dedicated staff, we are able to seamlessly match businesses to the right talents based on a mix of functional skills as well as cultural fit.
Regional/National Sales Managers
Business Development Executives
No matter the type of sales professional, every role has a slightly different function, but at the end of the day, sales is sales and that’s what we do. We understand that not every business is the same. We work with businesses across various industries and hire based on each client’s specific needs. Knowing your company’s sales strategy and objectives enables us to align those strategies with the top sales professionals who will suit your specific needs and company culture.
Your dedicated team. Faster, experienced, while reducing risk.
Focus Marketing is a solution for your business to reach sales targets through outsourced direct sales. With over 8 years of combined international door-to-door, call center, and B2B sales and marketing experience, Focus can help your business reach and expand its revenue goals.
Door to Door Sales
In sales, we know that each client’s brand and product is different and requires a well-trained team to ensure that their message reaches the right potential customers.
Why is it so hard to find great sales people? Because it is a war for talent!
Recruiting sales talent is challenging because it is:
- Time-consuming to build a sales team
- A highly competitive marketplace (high demand for and low supply of great salespeople)
- A high degree of unqualified sales & marketing candidates
- Hard to identify great sales talent (there are no certifications or degrees to help narrow your search)
- It is easy to fake being great at sales (at least in the interview process)
Sales is the lifeline of every business, and if you don’t get the right people onboard, your business will suffer. For over a decade, Acquirent has been solely focused on recruiting, hiring, and staffing great sales talent. Through our proven 17-step sales recruiting process, we have perfected the art and science of sales recruiting. In turn, we are helping our clients hire amazing sales professionals at the fraction of the cost and time spent doing it alone.
Describes commercial transactions between businesses, as opposed to a business selling to a householder or consumer!
“So what’s the Problem We Can Help Fix?”
We can either provide an end to end solution from prospecting to sales closing or help with elements of the sales cycle for example lead generation or appointment setting. All this is within an agreed budget, against agreed targets delivered on a ‘pay as you need’ basis. “In fact, more than 53% of what drives B2B customers’ purchase decisions is the salesperson’s ability to teach the customers something new or challenge their thinking”. So in B2B Sales, it’s worth taking the time and making the effort to drive a compelling case, you just need to be careful how you go about it.
What we offer;
• Strong technical knowledge
• A systematic approach to lead generation, qualification, lead nurturing and sales closing
• ‘Good old fashioned hard work!’
The sales process starts off with Lead Generation!
It’s the first step in winning new business and often it’s the task that organisations find most difficult.
Each one has its place, but we favour direct sales contact, telesales; it’s the only method which involves a dialogue, a two-way conversation.
The process we follow;
- Define your target client (Ideal Prospect Profile)
- Build a list of suspect (we use a database of every ‘real’ business in New Zealand and other territories)
- Write down what you’re going to say – Powerful opening statement, compelling arguments, qualifying questions and strong but reasonable call to action (i.e. what happens next, an appointment, free trial or webinar)